The two of us at home pre fund-raiser kitchen walk for kindy

Friday 7 March 2008

All framed up and somewhere to go

Oh. My. God. I'm so excited I can hardly believe it - before I became an 'interested party', ie, a house-builder, I never understood how damn exciting it is to see the growth of a project, in this case, the 'dream house'. Other people's homes, perhaps like other people's babies, are wondrous to the interested parties but less than enthralling to outsiders, no matter how close in family or friend terms. Therefore I completely understand if you are only mildly interested in how the house is going, but for me, and Keith, it's enthralling. Every day brings an advance, a new view, a mini-miracle. Yes, I know it's not fair to compare it with the development of a baby, but for us, it's watching a cherished dream unfold. Therefore, take a look at the latest pictures. They speak for themselves.

It's Saturday, March 8, and kind Fiona sent us the pictorial update of Woodbury progress (and kind Belinda lent her the camera). I think the views and general progress speak for themselves, so check out the latest. We are going down to Woodbury next Thursday with Canadian rellies Mark and Cathy, over here on a long-awaited visit, to see for ourselves, and meet the master builder himself for a bit of a chat. More pictures then, no doubt. For now, enjoy the lovely pix and sorry they're so - well - thumbnail...

No comments: